e-newsletters is open to guests.
Is this your first time here?
As indicated in Registration Instructions, to register for a conference, webinar, course or to gain access to a resource, you need an account unless you paying on behalf of someone else or registering a group (in that case, download the Registration Form).
To create an account, follow these steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Open the email and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Click on the "Home" button to go back to the home page.
- Now, select the webinar, course or resource you want to access. You will be directed to the Enrolment page where you can pay via PayPal. (NB: A PayPal account is not required to pay by credit card.)
- Once payment is completed, you will only need to login with your username and password (in the form on this page) to access the conference, webinar, course or resource you have enrolled in.
If outside of Canada or USA, contact the site administrator.